Szükség van-e versenyszabályozásra?. Török Ádám: Verseny a versenyképességért? Integrációs Stratégiai Munkacsoport, Budapest, 1999, 248 oldal
[Is there a need for competition control? Ádám Török: Competition for Competitiveness?. Integrációs Stratégiai Munkacsoport, Budapest, 1999, 248 p]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
More about this item
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.