A fedezetlen bankközi forintpiac hálózati dinamikájának vizsgálata a likviditási válság előtt és után
[Examination of the network dynamics of the uncovered interbank forint market before the liquidity crisis and after]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Bech, Morten L. & Arnold, Jeffrey & Glass, Robert J. & Beyeler, Walter E., 2007. "The topology of interbank payment flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, pages 317-333.
- de Masi, G. & Iori, G. & Caldarelli, G., 2006.
"A fitness model for the Italian interbank money market,"
06/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- G. De Masi & G. Iori & G. Caldarelli, 2006. "A fitness model for the Italian Interbank Money Market," Papers physics/0610108, arXiv.org.
- Bech, Morten L. & Atalay, Enghin, 2010. "The topology of the federal funds market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5223-5246.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havran, Dániel & Erb, Tamás, 2015.
"Mit veszítünk a piaci súrlódásokkal?. A pénzügyi piacok mikrostruktúrája
[Trading mechanisms and market frictions. Microstructure of the financial markets]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 229-262.
- ÃdÃ¡m Banai & AndrÃ¡s Kollarik & AndrÃ¡s SzabÃ³-Solticzky, 2014. "The Network Topology of the Hungarian Short-Term Foreign Exchange Swap Market," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 6(2).
- Dániel Homolya & Melinda Lakatos & Róbert Mátrai & Judit Páles & György Pulai, 2013. "Limit setting practices of banks in Hungary: Focus on counterparty limits," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 8(3), pages 49-60, October.
- ÃdÃ¡m Banai & AndrÃ¡s Kollarik & AndrÃ¡s SzabÃ³-Solticzky, 2014. "Identification of Systemically Important Banks Using Network Theory," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 6(2).
- repec:ksa:szemle:1719 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .