Paul A. Samuelson, a közgazdaságtan utolsó nagy generalistája (1915-2009). Matematika és közgazdaságtan
[Paul A. Samuelson, economics` last great generalist (1915-2009). Mathematics and economics]
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): LVII (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.kszemle.hu|
|Order Information:|| Postal: Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation) Budapest, Budaörsi út 45., 1112, Hungary|
Web: http://www.kszemle.hu/elofizetes/ Email:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William A. Barnett & Robert Solow, 2004.
"An Interview with Franco Modigliani,"
- William Barnett & Robert Solow, 2004. "An Interview With Franco Modigliani," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200407, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.
- William Barnett, 2004.
"An Interview with Paul A. Samuelson,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
200401, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.