An Interview with Paul A. Samuelson
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Barnett, 2004. "An Interview with Paul A. Samuelson," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200401, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Paul Samuelson, noblista z 1970 r., nie Å¼yje
by e.G in Obserwator Finansowy on 2009-12-14 22:30:24
- Paul Samuelson
by Thijs in eco.nomie.nl on 2009-12-14 03:36:27
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Móczár, József, 2010.
"Paul A. Samuelson, a közgazdaságtan utolsó nagy generalistája (1915-2009). Matematika és közgazdaságtan
[Paul A. Samuelson, economics` last great generalist (1915-2009). Mathematics and economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 371-379.
- Yann Giraud, 2011.
"The Political Economy of Textbook Writing: Paul Samuelson and the making of the first ten Editions of Economics (1945-1976),"
THEMA Working Papers
2011-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Yann Giraud, 2013. "The Political Economy of Textbook Writing : Paul Samuelson and the making of the first Ten Editions of Economics (1945-1976)," Working Papers hal-00870494, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of economic thought; Samuelson; macroeconomics; microeconomics; policy;
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-05-26 (Finance)
- NEP-HPE-2004-05-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0405006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .