The Cohesion versus Better Spending Debate During the Negotiation of the EU Multiannual Financial Framework 2014–2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2009. "Structural Fund Absorption: A New Challenge For Romania?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(1), pages 136-154, March.
- ., 2013. "Partnerships in Europe," Chapters,in: Strategic Public Private Partnerships, chapter 7, pages 60-79 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Transfers in New Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/223, International Monetary Fund.
- ., 2013. "Application of auction theory in Europe," Chapters,in: Cartels, Competition and Public Procurement, chapter 6, pages 89-108 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Revealed competition in European regions," Chapters,in: Regional Competitiveness and Smart Specialization in Europe, chapter 5, pages 103-129 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEU Budget; Multi-annual Financial Framework (MFF); Cohesion Policy; European Institutions; intra-EU negotiations;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:91-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.