The interactions between e-shopping and traditional in-store shopping: an application of structural equations model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & David T Ory & Xinyu Cao, 2009.
"Shopping-related attitudes: a factor and cluster analysis of Northern California shoppers,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(2), pages 204-228, March.
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & David T Ory & Xinyu Cao, 2009. "Shopping-Related Attitudes: A Factor and Cluster Analysis of Northern California Shoppers," Environment and Planning B, SAGE Publishing, vol. 36(2), pages 204-228, April.
- Jesse W.J. Weltevreden & Ton Van Rietbergen, 2007. "E-Shopping Versus City Centre Shopping: The Role Of Perceived City Centre Attractiveness," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(1), pages 68-85, 02.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1990. "A Typology of Relationships Between Telecommunications And Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4rx589m0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Farag, Sendy & Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin & Faber, Jan, 2007. "Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 125-141, February.
- Patricia Mokhtarian, 2004. "A conceptual analysis of the transportation impacts of B2C e-commerce," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 257-284, August.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9781884829987 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:5:p:957-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.