The interactions between e-shopping and traditional in-store shopping: an application of structural equations model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & David T Ory & Xinyu Cao, 2009.
"Shopping-Related Attitudes: A Factor and Cluster Analysis of Northern California Shoppers,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 36(2), pages 204-228, April.
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & David T Ory & Xinyu Cao, 2009. "Shopping-related attitudes: a factor and cluster analysis of Northern California shoppers," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(2), pages 204-228, March.
- Farag, Sendy & Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin & Faber, Jan, 2007. "Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 125-141, February.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1990. "A Typology of Relationships Between Telecommunications And Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4rx589m0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Patricia Mokhtarian, 2004. "A conceptual analysis of the transportation impacts of B2C e-commerce," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 257-284, August.
- Jesse W.J. Weltevreden & Ton Van Rietbergen, 2007. "E-Shopping Versus City Centre Shopping: The Role Of Perceived City Centre Attractiveness," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(1), pages 68-85, February.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9781884829987 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0393 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:147-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vance, Colin & Procher, Vivien, 2013.
"Who Does the Shopping? German time-use evidence, 1996-2009,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 125-133.
- Vivien Procher & Colin Vance, 2013. "Who does the shopping? German time-use evidence, 1996-2009," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP13001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Procher, Vivien & Vance, Colin, 2013. "Who Does the Shopping? – German Time-use Evidence, 1996–2009," Ruhr Economic Papers 393, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Vivien Procher & Colin Vance, 2013. "Who Does the Shopping? – German Time-use Evidence, 1996–2009," Ruhr Economic Papers 0393, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:40-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mattioli, Giulio & Anable, Jillian & Vrotsou, Katerina, 2016. "Car dependent practices: Findings from a sequence pattern mining study of UK time use data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 56-72.
- Yu Ding & Huapu Lu, 2017. "The interactions between online shopping and personal activity travel behavior: an analysis with a GPS-based activity travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 311-324, March.
- Patricia L. Mokhtarian & Wei (Laura) Tang, 2013. "Trivariate probit models of pre-purchase/purchase shopping channel choice: clothing purchases in Northern California," Chapters,in: Choice Modelling, chapter 12, pages 243-273 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oz Shy, 2013. "Window shopping," Working Papers 13-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Zhou, Yiwei & Wang, Xiaokun (Cara), 2014. "Explore the relationship between online shopping and shopping trips: An analysis with the 2009 NHTS data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-9.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and communication technology; Travel demand; Teleshopping; Shopping channel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:5:p:957-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .