The interactions between e-shopping and traditional in-store shopping: an application of structural equations model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & David T Ory & Xinyu Cao, 2009.
"Shopping-Related Attitudes: A Factor and Cluster Analysis of Northern California Shoppers,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 36(2), pages 204-228, April.
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & David T Ory & Xinyu Cao, 2009. "Shopping-related attitudes: a factor and cluster analysis of Northern California shoppers," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(2), pages 204-228, March.
- Farag, Sendy & Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin & Faber, Jan, 2007. "Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 125-141, February.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1990. "A Typology of Relationships Between Telecommunications And Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4rx589m0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Patricia Mokhtarian, 2004. "A conceptual analysis of the transportation impacts of B2C e-commerce," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 257-284, August.
- Jesse W.J. Weltevreden & Ton Van Rietbergen, 2007. "E-Shopping Versus City Centre Shopping: The Role Of Perceived City Centre Attractiveness," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(1), pages 68-85, February.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9781884829987 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)