An analysis of trip chaining among older London residents
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goulias, Konstadinos G & Blain, Larry & Kilgren, Neil & Michalowski, Timothy & Murakami, Elaine, 2007. "Catching the Next Big Wave: Are the Observed Behavioral Dynamics of the Baby Boomers Forcing Us to Rethink Regional Travel Demand Models?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9f83x03p, University of California Transportation Center.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2007.
"Telecommunications and travel demand and supply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 4-18, January.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2008. "Telecommunications and travel demand and supply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6q8518s4, University of California Transportation Center.
- John V. Thomas & Robert Noland, 2005.
"Multivariate analysis of trip-chaining behavior,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p541, European Regional Science Association.
- David Hensher & April Reyes, 2000. "Trip chaining as a barrier to the propensity to use public transport," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 341-361, December.
- Metz, D. H., 2000. "Mobility of older people and their quality of life," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-152, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:105-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.