Effect of land use on decisions of shopping tour generation: A case study of three traditional neighborhoods in WA
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S Hanson & M Schwab, 1987. "Accessibility and intraurban travel," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(6), pages 735-748, June.
- Handy, Susan, 1993. "Regional Versus Local Accessibility: Implications for Nonwork Travel," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2z79q67d, University of California Transportation Center.
- R W Vickerman, 1974. "Accessibility, attraction, and potential: a review of some concepts and their use in determining mobility," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(6), pages 675-691, June.
- Ryan, S. & McNally, M. G., 1995. "Accessibility of neotraditional neighborhoods: A review of design concepts, policies, and recent literature," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 87-105, March.
- Handy, Susan L., 1992. "Regional Versus Local Accessibility: Neo-Traditional Development and Its Implications for Non-work Travel," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7gs0p1nc, University of California Transportation Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:31:y:2004:i:2:p:153-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.