Commercially managed road funds: managing roads like a business, not like a bureaucracy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahl, Roy W., 1992. "The administration of road user taxes in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 986, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00611901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monica Beuran & Gaël Raballand & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Improving Aid Effectiveness in Aid-Dependent Countries: Lessons from Zambia," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Monica Beuran & Gaël Raballand & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Improving aid effectiveness in aid-dependent countries : lessons from Zambia," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611901, HAL.
- Brenck, Andreas & Beckers, Thorsten & Heinrich, Maria & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2005. "Public-private partnerships in new EU member countries of Central and Eastern Europe: An economic analysis with case studies from the highway sector," EIB Papers 10/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
More about this item
Keywordscommercialization of roads; road funds; road financing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:26:y:1999:i:1:p:87-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .