Differential marginality, van den Brink fairness, and the Shapley value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- René van den Brink, 2002.
"An axiomatization of the Shapley value using a fairness property,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(3), pages 309-319.
- van den Brink, J.R., 1999. "An Axiomatization of the Shapley Value Using a Fairness Property," Discussion Paper 1999-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Brink, Rene, 2007. "Null or nullifying players: The difference between the Shapley value and equal division solutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 767-775, September.
- Nowak, Andrzej S & Radzik, Tadeusz, 1994. "A Solidarity Value for n-Person Transferable Utility Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(1), pages 43-48.
- Chun, Youngsub, 1989. "A new axiomatization of the shapley value," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 119-130, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015.
"Axioms of invariance for TU-games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(4), pages 891-902, November.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012. "Axioms of invariance for TU-games," MPRA Paper 41530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Béal & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015. "Axioms of Invariance for TU-games," Post-Print halshs-01096552, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012. "Axioms of Invariance for TU-games," Working Papers 2012-01, CRESE.
- Oishi, Takayuki & Nakayama, Mikio & Hokari, Toru & Funaki, Yukihiko, 2016. "Duality and anti-duality in TU games applied to solutions, axioms, and axiomatizations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 44-53.
- Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank, 2014. "On a class of solidarity values," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 583-591.
- C. Manuel & E. González-Arangüena & R. Brink, 2013.
"Players indifferent to cooperate and characterizations of the Shapley value,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 77(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Conrado Manuel & Enrique Gonzalez-Aranguena & Rene van den Brink|, 2012. "Players Indifferent to cooperate and Characterizations of the Shapley Value," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-036/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Kongo, Takumi, 2012. "Whose deletion does not affect your payoff? The difference between the Shapley value, the egalitarian value, the solidarity value, and the Banzhaf value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 638-646.
- Takumi Kongo, 2018. "Effects of Players’ Nullification and Equal (Surplus) Division Values," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-14, March.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy, 2018. "Membership separability: A new axiomatization of the Shapley value," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 125-129.
- Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank, 2013.
"Null players, solidarity, and the egalitarian Shapley values,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 58-61.
- Casajus, André & Hüttner, Frank, 2012. "Null players, solidarity, and the egalitarian Shapley values," Working Papers 113, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Florian Navarro, 2019. "Necessary players, Myerson fairness and the equal treatment of equals," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 280(1), pages 111-119, September.
- repec:spr:compst:v:77:y:2013:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvain Béal & Florian Navarro, 2020. "Necessary versus equal players in axiomatic studies," Working Papers 2020-01, CRESE.
- Casajus, André & Yokote, Koji, 2017. "Weak differential marginality and the Shapley value," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 274-284.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Takumi Kongo, 2015. "Properties based on relative contributions for cooperative games with transferable utilities," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 77-87, January.
- Kongo, Takumi, 2019. "Players’ nullification and the weighted (surplus) division values," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1-1.
- Casajus, André, 2018. "Symmetry, mutual dependence, and the weighted Shapley values," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 105-123.
- Casajus, André, 2014. "The Shapley value without efficiency and additivity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-4.
- Takaaki Abe & Satoshi Nakada, 2019. "The weighted-egalitarian Shapley values," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 52(2), pages 197-213, February.
- Takaaki Abe & Satoshi Nakada, 2018. "Generalized Potentials, Value, and Core," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Rene (J.R.) van den Brink & Marina Nunez & Francisco Robles, 2018. "Valuation Monotonicity, Fairness and Stability in Assignment Problems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-071/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pedro Calleja & Francesc Llerena, 2019. "Path monotonicity, consistency and axiomatizations of some weighted solutions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 48(1), pages 287-310, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTU game; Superadditive game; Additivity; Solidarity; Convex cone;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:71:y:2011:i:2:p:163-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.