Nascent entrepreneurship panel studies: progress and challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Gartner, 2008. "Variations in entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 351-361, December.
- Brush, Candida G. & Manolova, Tatiana S. & Edelman, Linda F., 2008. "Properties of emerging organizations: An empirical test," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 547-566, September.
- Shane, Scott & Delmar, Frederic, 2004. "Planning for the market: business planning before marketing and the continuation of organizing efforts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 767-785, November.
- Peter Johnson & Simon Parker & Frits Wijbenga, 2006. "Nascent Entrepreneurship Research: Achievements and Opportunities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-4, August.
- Jianwen Liao & William Gartner, 2006. "The Effects of Pre-venture Plan Timing and Perceived Environmental Uncertainty on the Persistence of Emerging Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 23-40, August.
- Cassar, Gavin & Craig, Justin, 2009. "An investigation of hindsight bias in nascent venture activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 149-164, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana Hechavarría & Charles Matthews & Paul Reynolds, 2016. "Does start-up financing influence start-up speed? Evidence from the panel study of entrepreneurial dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 137-167, January.
- Simon Mosey & Maribel Guerrero & Andrew Greenman, 2017. "Technology entrepreneurship research opportunities: insights from across Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Kim Klyver & Benson Honig & Paul Steffens, 2018. "Social support timing and persistence in nascent entrepreneurship: exploring when instrumental and emotional support is most effective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 709-734, October.
- Takanori Adachi & Takanori Hisada, 2017. "Gender differences in entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship: an empirical analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 447-486, March.
- Garcia-Lorenzo, Lucia & Donnelly, Paul & Sell-Trujillo, Lucia & Imas, J. Miguel, 2018. "Liminal entrepreneuring: the creative practices of nascent necessity entrepreneurs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diana M. Hechavarría & Charles H. Matthews & Paul D. Reynolds, 2016. "Does start-up financing influence start-up speed? Evidence from the panel study of entrepreneurial dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 137-167, January.
- Lukas Held & Andrea M. Herrmann & Allard Mossel, 2018. "Team formation processes in new ventures," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 441-464, August.
- Arenius, Pia & Engel, Yuval & Klyver, Kim, 2017. "No particular action needed? A necessary condition analysis of gestation activities and firm emergence," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 87-92.
More about this item
KeywordsNascent entrepreneurs; Panel studies; PSED; New venture creation; L26; M13;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:39:y:2012:i:3:p:659-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.