Is the R&D behaviour of fast-growing SMEs different? Evidence from CIS III data for 16 countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/11187/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008.
"Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence,"
Working Paper Series
733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 117, The Ratio Institute.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2007.
"Innovation and Firm Growth in High-Tech Sectors: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
Open Discussion Papers in Economics
57, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Coad, Alex & Rao, Rekha, 2008. "Innovation and firm growth in high-tech sectors: A quantile regression approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 633-648, May.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2006. "Innovation and Firm Growth in High-Tech Sectors: A Quantile Regression Approach," LEM Papers Series 2006/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "Accounting for Innovation and Measuring Innovativeness: An Illustrative Framework and an Application," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 226-230, May.
- Mairesse,Jacques & Mohnen,Pierre, 2004.
"The Importance of R&D for Innovation: A Reassessment Using French Survey Data,"
022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2005. "The Importance of R&D for Innovation: A Reassessment Using French Survey Data," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 183-197, 01.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2004. "The Importance of R&D for Innovation : A Reassessment Using French Survey Data," Working Papers 2004-25, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2004. "The Importance of R&D for Innovation: A Reassessment Using French Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 10897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2006.
"Explaining the distribution of firm growth rates,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(2), pages 235-256, 06.
- Catozzella, Alessandra & Vivarelli, Marco, 2007. "The Catalysing Role of In-House R&D in Fostering the Complementarity of Innovative Inputs," IZA Discussion Papers 3126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006.
"Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Alexander Coad & Rekha Rao, 2007.
"Firm Growth and R&D Expenditure,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2007-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Roger Koenker & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 143-156, Fall.
- Nadim Ahmad, 2006. "A Proposed Framework For business Demography Statistics," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2006/3, OECD Publishing.
- Poh Wong & Yuen Ho & Erkko Autio, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth: Evidence from GEM data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 335-350, 01.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
- Paul Schreyer, 2000. "High-Growth Firms and Employment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/3, OECD Publishing.
- Toke Reichstein & Michael S. Dahl & Bernd Ebersberger, & Morten Jensen, 2006. "The Devil Dwells in the Tails A Quantile Regression Approach to Firm Growth," DRUID Working Papers 06-34, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2003. "Does Gibrat's Law hold among young, small firms?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 213-235, August.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "Large Sample Properties of Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 235-267, 01.
- Matthias Almus, 2002. "What characterizes a fast-growing firm?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(12), pages 1497-1508.
- Alberto Abadie & David Drukker & Jane Leber Herr & Guido W. Imbens, 2004. "Implementing matching estimators for average treatment effects in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 290-311, September.
- Simon Parker & David Storey & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2010. "What happens to gazelles? The importance of dynamic management strategy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 203-226, September.
- Verspagen, Bart, 2007. "The Spatial Hierarchy of Technological Change and Economic Development in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andrea Conte & Marco Vivarelli, 2006.
"One or Many Knowlede Production Functions? Mapping Innovative Activity Using Microdata,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2006-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco, 2005. "One or Many Knowledge Production Functions? Mapping Innovative Activity Using Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 1878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:33:y:2009:i:1:p:59-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.