Incrementality of SME Loan Guarantees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riding, Allan L. & HainesJR., George, 2001. "Loan guarantees: Costs of default and benefits to small firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 595-612, November.
- Cowling, Marc & Mitchell, Peter, 2003. "Is the Small Firms Loan Guarantee Scheme Hazardous for Banks or Helpful to Small Business?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 63-71, August.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1983. "Incentive Effects of Terminations: Applications to the Credit and Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 912-927, December.
- Bester, Helmut, 1985. "Screening vs. Rationing in Credit Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 850-855, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:166-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- André van Stel & David Storey & Chantal Hartog, 2010. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship: The Role of The Rule of Law," Scales Research Reports H201003, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:98-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ono, Arito & Uesugi, Iichiro & Yasuda, Yukihiro, 2013.
"Are lending relationships beneficial or harmful for public credit guarantees? Evidence from Japan's Emergency Credit Guarantee Program,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 151-167.
- ONO Arito & UESUGI Iichiro & YASUDA Yukihiro, 2011. "Are Lending Relationships Beneficial or Harmful for Public Credit Guarantees? Evidence from Japan's Emergency Credit Guarantee Program," Discussion papers 11035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Honohan, Patrick, 2010.
"Partial credit guarantees: Principles and practice,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Partial Credit Guarantees: Principles and Practice," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp244, IIIS.
- D'Ignazio, Alessio & Menon, Carlo, 2012.
"The causal effect of credit guarantees for SMEs: evidence from Italy,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58555, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2013. "The causal effect of credit guarantees for SMEs: evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 900, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2012. "The Causal Effect of Credit Guarantees for SMEs: Evidence from Italy," SERC Discussion Papers 0123, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2009. "R&D in SMEs: a paradox?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 3-11, June.
- Marusca De Castris & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Italian Public Guarantees To Sme: The Impact On Regional Growth," Working Papers 0615, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1106-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsadditionality; incrementality; small business; loan guarantees; G18; G28; M13; O17;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:29:y:2007:i:1:p:47-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.