A model for stock market returns: non-Gaussian fluctuations and financial factors
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/11156/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Seo, Jeonghee, 2003. "Multiple equilibria and currency crisis: evidence for Korea," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 681-696, October.
- De Long, J Bradford, et al, 1990.
" Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-395, June.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1989. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," NBER Working Papers 2880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1990. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," Scholarly Articles 27693805, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2008.
"Level-ARCH short rate models with regime switching: Bivariate modeling of US and European short rates,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 925-948, December.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2005. "Level-ARCH Short Rate Models with Regime Switching: Bivariate Modeling of US and European Short Rates," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2005-03, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Charlotte Christiansen, 2007. "Level-ARCH Short Rate Models with Regime Switching: Bivariate Modeling of US and European Short Rates," CREATES Research Papers 2007-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kettell, Brian, 2001. "Economics for Financial Markets," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780750653848.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 1963. "New Methods in Statistical Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 421-421.
- Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Vasiliki Plerou & Luis A. Nunes Amaral & Martin Meyer & H. Eugene Stanley, 1999. "Scaling of the distribution of fluctuations of financial market indices," Papers cond-mat/9905305, arXiv.org.
- Xavier Gabaix & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Vasiliki Plerou & H. Eugene Stanley, 2006.
"Institutional Investors and Stock Market Volatility,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 461-504.
- Xavier Gabaix & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Vasiliki Plerou & H. Eugene Stanley, 2005. "Institutional Investors and Stock Market Volatility," NBER Working Papers 11722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kapopoulos, Panayotis & Siokis, Fotios, 2005. "Stock market crashes and dynamics of aftershocks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 48-54, October.
- Sampson, Michael, 2003. "New Eras and Stock Market Bubbles," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 297-315, September.
- Fernandes, Marcelo, 2006. "Financial crashes as endogenous jumps: estimation, testing and forecasting," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 111-141, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:355-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.