Intraday Return Volatility Process: Evidence from NASDAQ Stocks
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/11156/PS2|
- Chortareas, Georgios & Jiang, Ying & Nankervis, John. C., 2011. "Forecasting exchange rate volatility using high-frequency data: Is the euro different?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1089-1107, October.
- M. Illueca & J. A. LaFuente, 2006.
"New evidence on expiration‐day effects using realized volatility: An intraday analysis for the Spanish stock exchange,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(9), pages 923-938, 09.
- Juan A. Lafuente & Manuel Illueca Muñoz, 2006. "New Evidence On Expiration-Day Effects Using Realized Volatility: An Intraday Analysis For The Spanish Stock Exchange," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2016. "Intraday volatility interaction between the crude oil and equity markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-13.
- Dinh H B Phan & Susan S Sharma & Paresh K Narayan, "undated". "Intraday Volatility Interaction between the Crude Oil and Equity Markets," Financial Econometics Series 2015_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2003. "Modelling the Intraday Return Volatility Process In The Australian Equity Market: An Examination Of The Role Of Information Arrival In S&P/Asx 50 Stocks," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 150, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ana-Maria Fuertes & Elena Kalotychou & Natasa Todorovic, 2015. "Daily volume, intraday and overnight returns for volatility prediction: profitability or accuracy?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 251-278, August.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C. Worthington, 2005. "Systematic Features of High-Frequency Volatility in Australian Electricity Markets: Intraday Patterns, Information Arrival and Calendar Effects," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 23-42.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C Worthington, 2004. "Systematic Features of High-Frequency Volatility in Australian Electricity Markets: Intraday Patterns, Information Arrival and Calendar Effects," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 186, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Jose Luis Miralles-Marcelo & Jose Luis Miralles-Quiros & Maria del Mar Miralles-Quiros, 2010. "Intraday linkages between the Spanish and the US stock markets: evidence of an overreaction effect," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 223-235.
- Chia-Ching Chang & Sheng-Syan Chen & Robin Chou & Chin-Wen Hsin, 2011. "Intraday return spillovers and its variations across trading sessions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 355-390, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:19:y:2002:i:2:p:155-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed