Incentives of Stock Option Based Compensation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Meulbroek, 2001. "The Efficiency of Equity-Linked Compensation: Understanding the Full Cost of Awarding Executive Stock Options," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 30(2), Summer.
- Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2001. "A solution approach to valuation with unhedgeable risks," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-82.
- Detemple, Jerome & Sundaresan, Suresh, 1999. "Nontraded Asset Valuation with Portfolio Constraints: A Binomial Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 835-872.
- Jonathan Ingersoll, 2002. "The Subjective and Objective Evaluation of Incentive Stock Options," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm276, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2003.
- Kevin J. Murphy & Brian J. Hall, 2000.
"Optimal Exercise Prices for Executive Stock Options,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 209-214, May.
- Brian J. Hall & Kevin J. Murphy, 2000. "Optimal Exercise Prices for Executive Stock Options," NBER Working Papers 7548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henderson, Vicky & Hobson, David G., 2002. "Real options with constant relative risk aversion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 329-355, December.
- Vicky Henderson, 2002. "Stock Based Compensation: Firm-specific risk, Efficiency and Incentives," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Johnson, Shane A. & Tian, Yisong S., 2000. "The value and incentive effects of nontraditional executive stock option plans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 3-34, July.
- Huddart, Steven, 1994. "Employee stock options," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-231, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hongfei Tang, 2014. "Are CEO stock option grants optimal? Evidence from family firms and non-family firms around the Sarbanes–Oxley Act," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 251-292, February.
- Chia-Ying Chan & Ling-Chu Lee & Ming-Chun Wang, 2010. "Employee stock options pricing and the implication of restricted exercise price: evidence from Taiwan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 247-271, February.
- Kimura, Toshikazu, 2010. "Valuing executive stock options: A quadratic approximation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1368-1379, December.
- Dorra Najar, 2017. "Private equity managers’ fees: estimation and sensitivity analysis using Monte Carlo simulation," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 239-263, January.
- Tung-Hsiao Yang & Don M. Chance, 2014. "The Price-Taker Effect On The Valuation Of Executive Stock Options," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 27-54, February.
More about this item
Keywordsincentives; executive stock options; unhedgeable risks; utility maximisation; non-standard options compensation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:25:y:2005:i:1:p:21-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .