Beer Advertising and Marketing Update: Structure, Conduct, and Social Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gina M. Riekhof & Michael E. Sykuta, 2005.
"Politics, Economics, and the Regulation of Direct Interstate Shipping in the Wine Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 439-452.
- Riekhof, Gina & Sykuta, Michael E., 2003. "Politics, Economics And The Regulation Of Direct Interstate Shipping In The Wine Industry," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22136, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wiseman Alan E. & Ellig Jerry, 2004. "Market and Nonmarket Barriers to Internet Wine Sales: The Case of Virginia," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-36, August.
- Wiseman, Alan E. & Ellig, Jerry, 2004. "Market and Nonmarket Barriers to Internet Wine Sales: The Case of Virginia," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 1-34, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ujhelyi, Gergely, 2010. "Regulating misinformation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3-4), pages 247-257, April.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Luehlfing, Michael S. & Han, Fei, 2015. "On modeling the advertising-operations interface under asymmetric competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 278-291.
- William James Adams, 2006. "Markets: Beer in Germany and the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 189-205, Winter.
- Lisa M. George, 2009. "NATIONAL TELEVISION AND THE MARKET FOR LOCAL PRODUCTS: THE CASE OF BEER -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 85-111, March.
- Natsuko Iwasaki & Barry Seldon & Victor Tremblay, 2008. "Brewing Wars of Attrition for Profit (and Concentration)," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(4), pages 263-279, December.
- Rojas, Christian & Peterson, Everett B., 2008. "Demand for differentiated products: Price and advertising evidence from the U.S. beer market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 288-307, January.
- Frank, Mark W., 2008.
"Media substitution in advertising: A spirited case study,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 308-326, January.
- Mark W. Frank, 2006. "Media Substitution in Advertising: A Spirited Case Study," Working Papers 0606, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Erickson, Gary M., 2009. "An oligopoly model of dynamic advertising competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 374-388, August.
- Rojas, Christian & Peterson, Everett, 2005.
"Estimating Demand for Differentiated Products: The Case of Beer in the U.S,"
149023, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Christian Rojas & Everett B. Peterson, 2005. "Estimating Demand for Differentiated Products: The Case of Beer in the U.S," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 089, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Magnus Kellermann & Simon Pröll & Klaus Salhofer, 2017. "Markup and Product Differentiation in the German Brewing Sector," Working Papers 682017, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Loretz, Simon & Oberhofer, Harald, 2014. "When Helping the Small Hurts the Middle: Beer Excise Duties and Market Concentration," Working Papers in Economics 2014-5, University of Salzburg.
- Erik Strøjer Madsen & Yanqing Wu, 2014. "Globalization of Brewing and Economies of Scale," Economics Working Papers 2014-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising; brewing industry; regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:26:y:2005:i:3:p:269-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .