How Much Do Strategic Groups Matter?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/11151/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. E. Caves & M. E. Porter, 1977. "From Entry Barriers to Mobility Barriers: Conjectural Decisions and Contrived Deterrence to New Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 241-261.
- Amel, Dean & Froeb, Luke, 1991.
"Do Firms Differ Much?,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 323-331, March.
- Dean F. Amel & Luke Froeb, 1989. "Do firms differ much?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles W. L. Hill, 1996. "The Importance Of Industry Structure For The Determination Of Firm Profitability: A Neo-Austrian Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 429-451, 07.
- Kessides, Ioannis N, 1990. "Internal versus External Market Conditions and Firm Profitability: An Exploratory Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 773-792, September.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Wernerfelt, Birger & Montgomery, Cynthia A, 1988. "Tobin's q and the Importance of Focus in Firm Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 246-250, March.
- Mehra, Ajay, 1994. "Strategic groups: A resource-based approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 425-439.
- Porter, Michael E, 1979. "The Structure within Industries and Companies' Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 214-227, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:21:y:2002:i:1:p:55-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.