Do American and European Industrial Organization Economists Differ?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1996. "Lessons from the United States's antitrust history," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-445, June.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976.
"Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-274, August.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1974. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 044, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2009. "Profits in the Long Run," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521101592, May.
- Frey, Bruno S, et al, 1984. "Consensus and Dissension among Economists: An Empirical Inquiry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 986-994, December.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1995. "American and European Economists," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 251-255.
- Fisher, Franklin M & McGowan, John J, 1983. "On the Misuse of Accounting Rates of Return to Infer Monopoly Profits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 82-97, March.
- Porter, Robert H, 1991. "A Review Essay on Handbook of Industrial Organization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 553-572, June.
- Phlips,Louis, 1995. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521498715, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Di Maio, 2013. "Are Mainstream and Heterodox Economists Different? An Empirical Analysis," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(5), pages 1315-1348, November.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Sieber, 2009. "Industrial Policy in Austria: From Selective Intervention to a More Systematic Approach," WIFO Working Papers 337, WIFO.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2006. "An Economic Perspective on the Jurisdictional Reform of the European Merger Control System," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200608, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Eric Crampton & Donald Boudreaux, 2004. "Does Cyberspace Need Antitrust?," Industrial Organization 0401001, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope and U.S.A.; industrial organisation economists; survey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:19:y:2001:i:4:p:383-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .