Increased Buyer Concentration and Its Effects on Profitability in the Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Alan Love & C. Richard Shumway, 1994. "Nonparametric Tests for Monopsonistic Market Power Exertion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1156-1162.
- Lustgarten, Steven H, 1975. "The Impact of Buyer Concentration in Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(2), pages 125-132, May.
- Bradburd, Ralph M, 1982. "Price-Cost Margins in Producer Goods Industries and "The Importance of Being Unimportant."," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 405-412, August.
- Richard T. Rogers & Richard J. Sexton, 1994. "Assessing the Importance of Oligopsony Power in Agricultural Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1143-1150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellen Haustein & Robert Luther & Peter Schuster, 2014. "Management control systems in innovation companies: a literature based framework," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 343-382, February.
- Mottner, Sandra & Smith, Steve, 2009. "Wal-Mart: Supplier performance and market power," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 535-541, May.
- Irvine, Paul & Park, Shawn Saeyeul & Yildizhan, Celim, 2013.
"Customer-base concentration, profitability and distress across the corporate life cycle,"
58435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irvine, Paul & Park, Shawn Saeyeul & Yildizhan, Celim, 2013. "Customer-base concentration, profitability and distress across the corporate life cycle," MPRA Paper 53886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O’Connor, Neale G. & Vera-Muñoz, Sandra C. & Chan, Francis, 2011. "Competitive forces and the importance of management control systems in emerging-economy firms: The moderating effect of international market orientation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 246-266.
- Sanjib Bhuyan, 2008. "Clarke, Roger, Stephen Davies, Paul Dobson & Michael Waterson. Buyer Power and Competition in European Food Retailing . Cheltenham (UK): Edward Elgar, 2002. xi+203 pp, ISBN 1-84064-685-3, $75," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 141-143.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
KeywordsBuyer concentration; seller concentration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:17:y:2000:i:1:p:41-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .