Municipal aggregation and retail competition in the Ohio energy sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Littlechild, S., 2007. "Municipal aggregation and retail competition in the Ohio energy sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0739, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
References listed on IDEAS
- Littlechild, Stephen, 2006.
"Competition and contracts in the Nordic residential electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 135-147, September.
- Littlechild, S., 2005. "Competition and contracts in the Nordic Residential Electricity Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0550, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ridley, Scott, 1995. "Seeing the forest from the trees: Emergence of the competitive franchise," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 39-49, May.
- Littlechild, Stephen C, 2003. "Wholesale Spot Price Pass-Through," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 61-91, January.
- Ridley, Scott, 1997. "Local government: the sleeping giant in electric industry restructuring," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 13-21, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McDaniel, Tanga M. & Groothuis, Peter A., 2012. "Retail competition in electricity supply—Survey results in North Carolina," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 315-321.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1207-:d:104215 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMunicipal aggregation; Retail competition; Electricity; Gas; Ohio; Regulation; L33; L43; L51; L94; L98;
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:34:y:2008:i:2:p:164-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.