Minimum Quality Standards under Asymmetric Duopoly with Endogenous Quality Ordering: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2013.
"Vertical product differentiation, minimum quality standards, and international trade,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 372-393, April.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Minimum Quality Standards and International Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 352, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Stefan Lutz, 2010.
"Pre-emption, Predation, and Minimum Quality Standards,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 111-123.
- Mina Baliamoune & Stefan Lutz, 2009. "Preemption, Predation, and Minimum Quality Standards," ICER Working Papers 20-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Berardino Cesi, 2010.
"Mergers under endogenous minimum quality standard: a note,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3260-3266.
- Cesi Berardino, 2009. "Mergers under endogenous minimum quality standard: a note," THEMA Working Papers 2009-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Sang-Ho Lee & Ram Kumar Phuyal, 2013. "Strategic Entry Deterrence by Limiting Qualities under Minimum Quality Standards," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 550-563, December.
- Stefan Napel & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2011.
"A dynamic perspective on minimum quality standards under Cournot competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 29-49, February.
- Stefan Napel & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2009. "A Dynamic Perspective on Minimum Quality Standards under Cournot Competition," Working Papers 082, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Paolo Garella & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2008.
"Minimum quality standards and consumers’ information,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(2), pages 283-302, August.
- P. Garella & P. Petrakis, 2004. "Minimum Quality Standards and Consumers Information," Working Papers 532, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paolo G. GARELLA & Emmanuel PETRAKIS, 2007. "Minimum quality standards and consumers’ information," Departmental Working Papers 2007-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Paolo Garella & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2005. "Minimum Quality Standards and Consumers Information," Working Papers 0510, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Garella, Paolo G. & Lambertini, Luca, 2014. "Bidimensional vertical differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-10.
- Petropoulou, Dimitra, 2008. "International trade, minimum quality standards and the prisoners' dilemma," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19626, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Radoslav S. Raykov, 2014. "Uncertain Costs and Vertical Differentiation in an Insurance Duopoly," Staff Working Papers 14-14, Bank of Canada.
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2005.
"Minimum Quality Standards and Equilibrium Selection with Asymmetric Firms,"
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2008. "Minimum Quality Standards and Equilibrium Selection with Asymmetric Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2008_13, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Oct 2008.
- T. Huw Edwards, 2012. "Mutual Recognition versus National Treatment of Standards in a Classical Monopoly or Oligopoly," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(3), pages 455-487, September.
- Haizhen Lin, 2010. "Do Minimum Quality Standards Improve Quality? A Case Study of the Nursing Home Industry," Working Papers 2010-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2005. "Regulatory standards can lead to predation," ZEI Working Papers B 05-2005, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:53:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9347-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "International Trade, Minimum Quality Standards and the Prisoners' Dilemma," CEP Discussion Papers dp0858, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:26:y:2004:i:2:p:189-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.