Another Look at Whether Private Schools Influence Public School Quality: Comment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dee, Thomas S., 1998. "Competition and the quality of public schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 419-427, October.
- repec:pri:cepsud:79hsieh is not listed on IDEAS
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Rangaprasad, Vasudha, 2007.
"Strategic competition amongst public schools,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 199-219, March.
- Daniel Millimet; Vasudha Rangaprasad, 2004. "Strategic Competition Amongst Public Schools," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 197, Econometric Society.
- Waldo, Staffan, 2006. "School Vouchers and Public School Productivity - The Case of the Swedish Large Scale Voucher Program," Working Papers 2006:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Greene, Kenneth V. & Kang, Byung-Goo, 2004. "The effect of public and private competition on high school outputs in New York State," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 497-506, October.
- Marlow, Michael L., 1999. "Spending, school structure, and public education quality. Evidence from California," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 89-106, February.
- Rincke, Johannes, 2006. "Competition in the public school sector: Evidence on strategic interaction among US school districts," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 352-369, May.
- Thapa, Amrit, 2013. "Does private school competition improve public school performance? The case of Nepal," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 358-366.
- Sandström, F. Mikael & Bergström, Fredrik, 2002. "School Vouchers in Practice: Competition Won't Hurt You!," Working Paper Series 578, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Misra, Kaustav & Grimes, Paul W. & Rogers, Kevin E., 2012. "Does competition improve public school efficiency? A spatial analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1177-1190.
- Waldo, Staffan, 2006. "Competition and Public School Efficiency in Sweden," Working Papers 2006:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hsiang-Hsi Liu & Fu-Hsiang Kuo & Li-Hua Li, 2016. "The Operating Efficiency of Vocational and Senior High Schools in Xindian District of New Taipei City: Three Envelopment Models in DEA," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(11), pages 116-125, November.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Miguel Urquiola, 2002. "When Schools Compete, How Do They Compete? An Assessment of Chile's Nationwide School Voucher Program," Working Papers 123, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Jepsen, Christopher, 2002.
"The role of aggregation in estimating the effects of private school competition on student achievement,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 477-500, November.
- Christopher Jepsen, 2002. "The role of aggregation in estimating the effects of private school competition on student achievement," Open Access publications 10197/4436, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sandstrom, F. Mikael & Bergstrom, Fredrik, 2005. "School vouchers in practice: competition will not hurt you," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 351-380, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:82:y:1995:i:3-4:p:365-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .