Interest groups in democracies — How influential are they?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schneider, Friedrich & Pommerehne, Werner W, 1980. "Politico-Economic Interactions in Australia: Some Empirical Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(153), pages 113-131, June.
- Pincus, J J, 1975. "Pressure Groups and the Pattern of Tariffs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 757-778, August.
- Makin, John H, 1976. "Constraints on Formulation of Models for Measuring Revealed Preferences of Policy Makers," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 709-732.
- George M. Von Furstenberg & James M. Boughton, 1973.
"Stabilization Goals and the Appropriateness of Fiscal Policy During the Eisenhower and Kennedy-Johnson Administrations,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 1(1), pages 5-28, January.
- George M. Von Furstenberg & James M. Boughton, 1973. "Stabilization Goals and the Appropriateness of Fiscal Policy during the Eisenhower and Kennedy-Johnson Administrations," Public Finance Review, , vol. 1(2), pages 5-28, April.
- Frey, Bruno S & Schneider, Friedrich, 1978. "A Politico-Economic Model of the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(350), pages 243-253, June.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Schneider, Friedrich, 1981. "Central bank behavior : A positive empirical analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 291-315.
- McCormick, Robert E & Tollison, Robert D, 1978. "Legislatures as Unions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 63-78, February.
- J. Davis, 1970. "On the incidence of income redistribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 63-74, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benno Torgler & David Stadelmann & Marco Portmann, 2013.
"The Power of Religious Organizations in Human Decision Processes: Analyzing Voting Behavior,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benno Torgler & Davis Stadelmann & Marco Portmann, 2013. "The Power of Religious Organizations in Human Decision Processes: Analyzing Voting Behavior," QuBE Working Papers 023, QUT Business School.
- Benno Torgler & David Stadelmann & Marco Portmann, 2013. "The Power of Religious Organizations in Human Decision Processes: Analyzing Voting Behavior," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stadelmann, David & Portmann, Marco & Torgler, Benno, 2014. "The Power of Religious Organizations in Human Decision Processes: Analyzing Voting Behavior," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100481, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin Péclat & Stefano Puddu, 2015. "Links of interest of Swiss MPs: a comprehensive dataset," IRENE Working Papers 15-04, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:38:y:1982:i:3:p:281-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.