Voting for Pareto optimality: a multidimensional analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Yan & Ordeshook, Peter C, 1998.
" Veto Games: Spatial Committees under Unanimity Rule,"
Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 617-43, December.
- Chen, Yan & Ordeshook, Peter C., 1993. "Veto Games: Spatial Committees Under Unanimity Rule," Working Papers 847, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521894753 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1980.
"A Rehabilitation of the Principle of Insufficient Reason,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(3), pages 493-506, May.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1980. "A Rehabilitation of the Principle of Insufficient Reason," Munich Reprints in Economics 19914, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1997. "What Makes Markets Allocationally Efficient?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 603-30, May.
- Raul Fabella, 2000. "A Contractarian Approach to Pareto Efficiency in Teams: A Note," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 139-149, March.
- Miller, Gary J & Hammond, Thomas H, 1990. " Committees and the Core of the Constitution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 201-27, September.
- Schofield, Norman, 1978. "Instability of Simple Dynamic Games," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 575-94, October.
- John Duggan, 2006. "Endogenous Voting Agendas," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 495-530, December.
- McKelvey, Richard D., 1976. "Intransitivities in multidimensional voting models and some implications for agenda control," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 472-482, June.
- Olivier Compte & Philippe Jehiel, 2004. "Bargaining over Randomly Generated Offers: A new Perspective on Multi-Party Bargaining," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000739, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gode, D.K. & Sunder, S., 1991. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero Intelligence (Z1) Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," GSIA Working Papers 1992-16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521477185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keith L. Dougherty & Julian Edward, 2005. "A Nonequilibrium Analysis of Unanimity Rule, Majority Rule, and Pareto," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 855-864, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:151:y:2012:i:3:p:655-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.