Imposing a turnout threshold in referendums
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paulo P. Corte-Real & Paulo Trigo Pereira, 2002.
"The voter who wasn't there: Referenda, Representation and Abstention,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2002/04, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Paulo P. Côrte-Real & Paulo T. Pereira, 2004. "The voter who wasn’t there: Referenda, representation and abstention," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 349-369, 04.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro C. Magalhães, 2008.
"Referendum Design, Quorum Rules and Turnout,"
NIPE Working Papers
05/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Helios Herrera & Andrea Mattozzi, 2010.
"Quorum and Turnout in Referenda,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 8(4), pages 838-871, 06.
- DHILLON, Amrita & PERALTA, Susana, .
"Economic theories of voter turnout,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1563, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Magalhães, Pedro C., 2010. "How quorum rules distort referendum outcomes: Evidence from a pivotal voter model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 541-557, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:148:y:2011:i:3:p:491-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.