White Residential Segregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: Conceptual Issues, Patterns, and Trends from the U.S. Census, 1980 to 2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Frey & Reynolds Farley, 1996. "Latino, Asian, and black segregation in U.S. metropolitan areas: Are multiethnic metros different," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(1), pages 35-50, February.
- Sapna Swaroop & Maria Krysan, 2011. "The Determinants of Neighborhood Satisfaction: Racial Proxy Revisited," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(3), pages 1203-1229, August.
- John Iceland & Gregory Sharp & Jeffrey Timberlake, 2013. "Sun Belt Rising: Regional Population Change and the Decline in Black Residential Segregation, 1970–2009," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 97-123, February.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1999.
"The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 455-506, June.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1997. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," NBER Working Papers 5881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David & Vigdor, Jacob & Glaeser, Edward, 1999. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," Scholarly Articles 2770033, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Logan & Brian Stults & Reynolds Farley, 2004. "Segregation of minorities in the metropolis: two decades of change," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2011. "Tracking Intergenerational Progress for Immigrant Groups: The Problem of Ethnic Attrition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 603-608, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Johnston & Michael Poulsen & James Forrest, 2016. "Ethnic Residential Patterns in Urban England and Wales, 2001–2011: A System-Wide Analysis," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Wenquan Zhang & John R. Logan, 2016. "Global Neighborhoods: Beyond the Multiethnic Metropolis," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(6), pages 1933-1953, December.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential segregation; Race/ethnicity; Racial inequality; Urban/community change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:32:y:2013:i:5:p:663-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .