The Determinants of Neighborhood Satisfaction: Racial Proxy Revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Clark, 1992. "Residential preferences and residential choices in a multiethnic context," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 29(3), pages 451-466, August.
- Barrett Lee & R. Oropesa & James Kanan, 1994. "Neighborhood Context and Residential Mobility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(2), pages 249-270, May.
- W. Clark, 1991. "Residential preferences and neighborhood racial segregation: A test of the schelling segregation model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Maria Krysan, 2002. "Whites who say they’d flee: Who are they, and why would they leave?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(4), pages 675-696, November.
- Brian Stipak & Carl Hensler, 1983. "Effect of neighborhood racial and socioeconomic composition on urban residents' evaluations of their neighborhoods," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 311-320, April.