The Determinants of Neighborhood Satisfaction: Racial Proxy Revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Clark, 1991. "Residential preferences and neighborhood racial segregation: A test of the schelling segregation model," Demography, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Barrett Lee & R. Oropesa & James Kanan, 1994. "Neighborhood Context and Residential Mobility," Demography, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 249-270, May.
- William Clark, 1992. "Residential preferences and residential choices in a multiethnic context," Demography, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 451-466, August.
- Brian Stipak & Carl Hensler, 1983. "Effect of neighborhood racial and socioeconomic composition on urban residents' evaluations of their neighborhoods," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 311-320, April.
- Maria Krysan, 2002. "Whites who say they’d flee: Who are they, and why would they leave?," Demography, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 675-696, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:1203-1229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.