The Effect of Urbanization on China’s Fertility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bryant, 2007. "Theories of Fertility Decline and the Evidence from Development Indicators," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(1), pages 101-127.
- Dudley Poston & Baochang Gu, 1987. "Socioeconomic development, family planning, and fertility in China," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 24(4), pages 531-551, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiangsheng Chen & Hong Yang, 2016. "Geographical Mobility, Income, Life Satisfaction and Family Size Preferences: An Empirical Study on Rural Households in Shaanxi and Henan Provinces in China," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 277-290, October.
- repec:bla:asiaps:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:527-540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yun Liang & John Gibson, 2017.
"Location or Hukou: What Most Limits Fertility of Urban Women in China?,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 527-540, September.
- Yun Liang and John Gibson, "undated". "Location or Hukou: What Most Limits Fertility of Urban Women in China?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201738, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yun Liang & John Gibson, 2017. "Location or Hukou: What Most Limits Fertility of Urban Women in China?," Working Papers in Economics 17/06, University of Waikato.
More about this item
KeywordsUrbanization; Fertility; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:31:y:2012:i:3:p:417-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .