Limits of knowing or the consequences of difficult-access problems for multi-method research and public policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://policysciences.org/index.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11077/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wæver, Ole, 1998. "The Sociology of a Not So International Discipline: American and European Developments in International Relations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 687-727, September.
- Wendy Olsen, 2006.
"Pluralism, poverty and sharecropping: Cultivating open-mindedness in development studies,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 1130-1157.
- Wendy Olsen, 2005. "Pluralism, Poverty and Sharecropping: Cultivating Open-Mindedness in Development Studies," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-008, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1989. "The case for methodological pluralism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
- Montinola, Gabriella R. & Jackman, Robert W., 2002. "Sources of Corruption: A Cross-Country Study," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 147-170, January.
- Lukes, Steven, 2006. "Liberal Democratic Torture," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 1-16, January.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:45:y:2012:i:2:p:153-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.