Money Markets and Poliarchic Democratic States
This paper deals with legal and institutional issues that arise from the formation of Economic and Monetary Union. The latter implies a transfer of power from the state to the metastate apparatus of the European Union. Integration in the European Union cannot be completed without a new constitutional structure. Copyright Kluwer Academic Publishers 1998
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barry Eichengreen, 1998.
"Exchange Rate Stability and Financial Stability,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 569-608, January.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1997. "Exchange Rate Stability and Financial Stability," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C97-092, University of California at Berkeley.
- Michele Fratianni & Andreas Hauskrecht, 1998. "From the Gold Standard to a Bipolar Monetary System," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 609-636, January.
- Fratianni, Michele & von Hagen, Juergen, 1990. "The European Monetary System ten years after," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 173-241, January.
- Michele Fratianni & Andreas Hauskrecht & Aurelio Maccario, 1998. "Dominant Currencies and the Future of the Euro," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 467-492, January.
- Paolo Savona & Aurelio Maccario, 1998. "On the Relation between Money and Derivatives and its Application to the International Monetary Market," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 637-664, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:9:y:1998:i:1:p:713-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.