Money Markets and Poliarchic Democratic States
This paper deals with legal and institutional issues that arise from the formation of Economic and Monetary Union. The latter implies a transfer of power from the state to the metastate apparatus of the European Union. Integration in the European Union cannot be completed without a new constitutional structure. Copyright Kluwer Academic Publishers 1998
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/11079/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michele Fratianni & Andreas Hauskrecht & Aurelio Maccario, 1998. "Dominant Currencies and the Future of the Euro," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 467-492, January.
- Fratianni, Michele & von Hagen, Juergen, 1990. "The European Monetary System ten years after," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 173-241, January.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1998.
"Exchange Rate Stability and Financial Stability,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 569-608, January.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1997. "Exchange Rate Stability and Financial Stability," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233612, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1997. "Exchange Rate Stability and Financial Stability," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C97-092, University of California at Berkeley.
- Paolo Savona & Aurelio Maccario, 1998. "On the Relation between Money and Derivatives and its Application to the International Monetary Market," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 637-664, January.
- Michele Fratianni & Andreas Hauskrecht, 1998. "From the Gold Standard to a Bipolar Monetary System," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 609-636, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:9:y:1998:i:1:p:713-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.