A currency transactions tax, why and how
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tobin, James & Wyplosz, Charles, 1995.
"Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 162-172, January.
- Barry Eichengreen, James Tobin, and Charles Wyplosz., 1994. "Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-045, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tobin, James & Wyplosz, Charles, 1994. "Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233396, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- James Tobin, 1978. "A Proposal for International Monetary Reform," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 153-159, Jul/Oct.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Financial transactions taxes: FTT?
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2015-10-26 17:22:04
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kant, Chander, 2005. "Capital mobility among advanced countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1067-1081, December.
- repec:mtp:titles:0262037165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna M.Variato, 2003. "The Keynesian Root of the Tobin tax," Working Papers (-2012) 0305, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Peter Flaschel & Florian Hartmann & Christopher Malikane & Christian Proaño, 2015.
"A Behavioral Macroeconomic Model of Exchange Rate Fluctuations with Complex Market Expectations Formation,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 669-691, April.
- Peter Flaschel & Florian Hartmann & Chris Malikane & Christian R. Proaño, 2014. "A Behavioral Macroeconomic Model of Exchange Rate Fluctuations with Complex Market Expectations Formation," Working Papers 98, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 29 Jan 2014.
- Pompeo Della Posta, 2002. "Modelli di crisi valutarie e misure di politica economica," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 55(219), pages 237-262.
- Dominick Salvatore, 2000. "The Present International Monetary System: Problems, Complications, and Reforms," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 133-148, August.
- Rieger, Jörg, 2014. "Financial Transaction Tax and Financial Market Stability with Diverse Beliefs," Working Papers 0563, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- George Furstenberg, 1998. "From Worldwide Capital Mobility to International Financial Integration: A Review Essay," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-84, January.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency crises; financial integration; effectiveness of monetary policy; transactions tax;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:7:y:1996:i:1:p:493-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .