Slow Recovery to Nowhere? Labor Market Issues in Advanced Economies: Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2007.
"Transition Modeling and Econometric Convergence Tests,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(6), pages 1771-1855, November.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2007. "Transition Modeling and Econometric Convergence Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1595, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brezis, Elise S. & Hellier, Joël, 2018.
"Social mobility at the top and the higher education system,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 36-54.
- Elise S. Brezis & Joël Hellier, 2017. "Social Mobility at the Top and the Higher Education System," Working Papers 2017-04, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Elise Brezis & Joël Hellier, 2018. "Social mobility at the top and the higher education system," Post-Print hal-01744553, HAL.
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11079-018-9486-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11079-018-9487-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11079-018-9485-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11079-018-9489-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11079-018-9490-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bibek Adhikari & Romain Duval & Bingjie Hu & Prakash Loungani, 2018.
"Can Reform Waves Turn the Tide? Some Case Studies using the Synthetic Control Method,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 879-910, September.
- Bibek Adhikari & Romain A Duval & Bingjie Hu & Prakash Loungani, 2016. "Can Reform Waves Turn the Tide? Some Case Studies Using the Synthetic Control Method," IMF Working Papers 16/171, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11079-018-9502-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.