Exchange Rate Risk and Commodity Trade Between the U.S. and India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Zohre Ardalani, 2006. "Exchange Rate Sensitivity of U.S. Trade Flows: Evidence from Industry Data," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 542-559, January.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Ratha, Artatrana, 2008. "Exchange rate sensitivity of US bilateral trade flows," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 129-141, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-05-2015-0091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Odili Okwuchukwu, 2015. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Stock Market Performance and Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 172-184, April.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hanafiah Harvey & Scott Hegerty, 2013. "Exchange-rate variability and U.S.-French trade flows: evidence from industry data," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 685-719, November.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Jane Korinek, 2011.
"To What Extent Do Exchange Rates and their Volatility Affect Trade?,"
OECD Trade Policy Papers
119, OECD Publishing.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & J. Korinek, 2011. "To what extent do exchange rates and their volatility affect trade ?," Post-Print hal-00729403, HAL.
- Muhammad Aftab & Karim Bux Shah Syed & Rubi Ahmad & Izlin Ismail, 2016. "Exchange-rate variability and industry trade flows between Malaysia and Japan," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 453-478, June.
- Christian Aubin & Camélia Turcu, 2013.
"The Impact of Exchange Rate Regimes on Production Structures Across Countries: the European Case,"
- Christian Aubin & Camelia Turcu, 2014. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Regimes on Production Structures across Countries: The European Case," Working Papers 2014.05, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hanafiah Harvey, 2015. "Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Commodity Trade between U.S. and Singapore," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 22-40, February.
- Tantisantiwong, Nongnuch, 2013.
"Price Transmission and Effects of Exchange Rates on Domestic Commodity Prices via Offshore and Currency Hedging,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-116, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nongnuch Tantisantiwong, 2013. "Price Transmission and Effects of Exchange Rates on Domestic Commodity Prices via Offshore and Currency Hedging," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 278, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Vikas Gautam & Suresh K G & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2013. "Impact Of Real Exchange Rates On Exports Of Agricultural Commodities: Evidence From India," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 11, pages 46-58, June.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Harvey, Hanafiah & Hegerty, Scott W., 2013. "The effects of exchange-rate volatility on commodity trade between the U.S. and Brazil," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 70-93.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Marina Kovyryalova, 2008. "Impact of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on Trade Flows: Evidence from Commodity Trade between the United States and the United Kingdom," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(8), pages 1097-1128, August.
- Kanchana Senanayake Amarasingha Appuhamilage & Ahmed Abdulhusain Ali Alhayky, 2010. "Exchange rate movements' effect on Sri Lanka-China trade," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 254-267, October.
- repec:ibf:ijbfre:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:23-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hegerty, Scott W., 2008. "Exchange-rate risk and U.S.-Japan trade: Evidence from industry level data," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 518-534, December.
- Akram Shavkatovich Hasanov Author_Email: & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Mahendran Shitan & Zainidin Karimovich Eshkuvatov, 2011. "Exchange Rate Risk And Trade Flows: A Gravity Equation Approach," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-312, Conference Master Resources.
More about this item
KeywordsExchanged rate risk; Commodity trade; Bounds testing; U.S.; India; F31;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:19:y:2008:i:1:p:71-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .