Commercial Vehicle Empty Trip Models With Variable Zero Order Empty Trip Probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holguín-Veras, José & Thorson, Ellen, 2003. "Modeling commercial vehicle empty trips with a first order trip chain model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-148, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:274-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sonagnon Hounwanou & Natacha Gondran & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2016. "Retail location and freight flow generation: proposition of a method estimating upstream and downstream movements generated by city center stores and peripheral shopping centers," Post-Print hal-01357008, HAL.
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Jeong, Kyungsoo, 2014. "Nonlinear inverse optimization for parameter estimation of commodity-vehicle-decoupled freight assignment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 71-91.
- Andres Felipe Guzman & Jose Manuel Vassallo & Alejandro Ortega Hortelano, 2016. "A Methodology for Assessing the Regional Economy and Transportation Impact of Introducing Longer and Heavier Vehicles: Application to the Road Network of Spain," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 957-979, September.
- Alain Bonnafous & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2013. "An alternative UGM Paradigm to O-D matrices: the FRETURB model," Post-Print halshs-00844652, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight demand modeling; Empty trip modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:241-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.