An IT professional’s dilemma: be an entrepreneur or a consultant?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537 |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruhnka, John C. & Young, John E., 1991. "Some hypotheses about risk in venture capital investing," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 115-133, March.
- Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner, 2001. "The Venture Capital Revolution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 145-168, Spring.
- Admati, Anat R & Pfleiderer, Paul, 1994. " Robust Financial Contracting and the Role of Venture Capitalists," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 371-402, June.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Ram, Rati, 2004. "Effect of General Uncertainty on Venture-Capital Investments: A Cross-Country Study," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 57(3), pages 305-313.
- Hiller, John R & Tollison, Robert D, 1978. "Incentive versus Cost-Plus Contracts in Defense Procurement," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 239-48, March.
- Rajeev Goel & Iftekhar Hasan, 2004. "Funding new ventures: some strategies for raising early finance," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 773-778.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan, 1986. "Bidding for Contracts: A Principal-Agent Analysis," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 326-338, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:7:y:2005:i:1:p:17-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.