Pricing multi-class network services using the Shapley Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maniquet, Francois, 2003.
"A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 90-103, March.
- Maniquet, F., 2000. "A Characterization of the Shapley Value in Queueing Problems," Papers 222, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- MANIQUET, François, 2003. "A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1662, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Debasis Mishra & Bharath Rangarajan, 2007. "Cost sharing in a job scheduling problem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(3), pages 369-382, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:17:y:1979:i:1:p:295-303 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Amigo & Pablo Belzarena & Sandrine Vaton, 2013. "A pricing scheme for QoS in overlay networks based on first-price auctions and reimbursement," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 69-93, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPricing scheme; Class-based networks; Shapely Value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:61-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .