A pricing model for group-buying auction based on customers' waiting-time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:56-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krishnan S. Anand & Ravi Aron, 2003. "Group Buying on the Web: A Comparison of Price-Discovery Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(11), pages 1546-1562, November.
- Garbarino, Ellen & Maxwell, Sarah, 2010. "Consumer response to norm-breaking pricing events in e-commerce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1066-1072, September.
- Ancarani, Fabio, 2002. "Pricing and the Internet:: Frictionless Commerce or Pricer's Paradise?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 680-687, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tong Che & Zeyu Peng & Zhongsheng Hua, 2016. "Characteristics of online group-buying website and consumers intention to revisit: the moderating effects of visit channels," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 171-188, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGroup-buying; Dynamic pricing; Auction; Duopolistic market; E-commerce;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:25:y:2014:i:4:p:425-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.