The science commons in health research: structure, function, and value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam B. Jaffe & Josh Lerner, 2006. "Innovation and its Discontents," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 27-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Narin, Francis & Olivastro, Dominic, 1992. "Status report: Linkage between technology and science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 237-249, June.
- Cockburn, Iain M & Henderson, Rebecca M, 1998. "Absorptive Capacity, Coauthoring Behavior, and the Organization of Research in Drug Discovery," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 157-182, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul A. David & J. Stanley Metcalfe, 2010.
"‘Only Connect’: Academic–Business Research Collaborations and the Formation of Ecologies of Innovation,"
Chapters,in: The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul David & J. Stanley Metcalfe, 2008. ""Only Connect": Academic-Business Research Collaborations and the Formation of Ecologies of Innovation," Discussion Papers 07-033, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Barham, Bradford L. & Foltz, Jeremy D., 2007. "Patenting, Commercialization, and US Academic Research in the 21st Century: The Resilience of Basic, Federally-Funded Open Science," Staff Paper Series 513, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Perkmann, Markus & Schildt, Henri, 2015. "Open data partnerships between firms and universities: The role of boundary organizations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 1133-1143.
More about this item
KeywordsPatents; Genomics; Public domain; Open science; Intellectual property; Innovation; 031; 032; 034; 038;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:32:y:2007:i:3:p:133-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .