Real Estate Ownership, Leasing Intensity, and Value: Do Stock Returns Reflect a Firm’s Real Estate Holdings?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrea Eisfeldt & Adriano Rampini, 2006.
"Leasing, Ability to Repossess, and Debt Capacity,"
2006 Meeting Papers
461, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Smith, Clifford W, Jr & Wakeman, L MacDonald, 1985. " Determinants of Corporate Leasing Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 895-908, July.
- Michael J. Seiler & Arjun Chatrath & James R. Webb, 2001. "Real Asset Ownership and the Risk and Return to Stockholders," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 199-212.
- Shi Ming Yu & Kim Hiang Liow, 2009. "Do retail firms benefit from real estate ownership?," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 25-60, February.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2009.
"Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 435-480, January.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2005. "Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches," NBER Working Papers 11280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lynn M. Fisher, 2004. "The Wealth Effects of Sale and Leasebacks: New Evidence," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 619-643, December.
- Jaime R. Alvayay & Ronald C. Rutherford & William S. Smith, 1995. "Tax Rules and the Sale and Leaseback of Corporate Real Estate," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 207-238.
- Ronald C. Rutherford, 1990. "Empirical Evidence on Shareholder Value and the Sale-Leaseback of Corporate Real Estate," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(4), pages 522-529.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1990. "The Exchange-Rate Exposure of U.S. Multinationals," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 331-45, July.
- Ling, David C & Naranjo, Andy, 2002. "Commercial Real Estate Return Performance: A Cross-Country Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-42, Jan.-Marc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:44:y:2012:i:1:p:184-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.