World Ranking of Real Estate Research: Recent Changes in School Competitiveness and Research Institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet A. Ulubaşoğlu & Bharat R. Hazari, 2004. "Zipf's law strikes again: the case of tourism," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 459-472, August.
- Kam C. Chan & William G. Hardin III & Kartono Liano & Zheng Yu, 2008. "The Internationalization of Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(1), pages 91-124.
- Jin, Jang C & Yau, Louis, 1999. "Research Productivity of the Economics Profession in East Asia," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 706-710, October.
- Richard Dusansky & Clayton J. Vernon, 1998. "Rankings of U.S. Economics Departments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 157-170, Winter.
- Jin, Jang C. & Hong, Jin-Heon, 2008. "East Asian rankings of economics departments," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 74-82, February.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "Favoritism versus Search for Good Papers: Empirical Evidence Regarding the Behavior of Journal Editors," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(1), pages 194-203, February.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A, et al, 1995. " Finance Research Productivity and Influence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1691-1717, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Breuer & Claudia Kreuz, 2011. "Real Estate and Real Estate Finance as a Research Field - An International Overview," ERES eres2011_126, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1133-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWorld ranking; Real estate research; School competitiveness; A10; A14; A20;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:42:y:2011:i:2:p:229-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .