World Ranking of Real Estate Research: Recent Changes in School Competitiveness and Research Institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jin, Jang C. & Hong, Jin-Heon, 2008. "East Asian rankings of economics departments," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 74-82, February.
- Jin, Jang C & Yau, Louis, 1999. "Research Productivity of the Economics Profession in East Asia," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 706-10, October.
- Kam C. Chan & William G. Hardin III & Kartono Liano & Zheng Yu, 2008. "The Internationalization of Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(1), pages 91-124.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "Favoritism versus Search for Good Papers: Empirical Evidence Regarding the Behavior of Journal Editors," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(1), pages 194-203, February.
- Richard Dusansky & Clayton J. Vernon, 1998. "Rankings of U.S. Economics Departments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 157-170, Winter.
- Mehmet A. Ulubaşoğlu & Bharat R. Hazari, 2004. "Zipf's law strikes again: the case of tourism," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 459-472, August.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A, et al, 1995. " Finance Research Productivity and Influence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1691-1717, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:42:y:2011:i:2:p:229-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.