The Housing Price Impact of Covenant Restrictions and Other Subdivision Characteristics
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl L. Guntermann & Seongman Moon, 2002. "Age Restriction and Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 24(3), pages 263-278.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Melissa S. Lind, 2007. "Residential Land-Use Controls and Land Values: Zoning and Covenant Interactions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(4), pages 445-457.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-33, May.
- Jeremy R. Groves, 2008. "Finding the Missing Premium: An Explanation of Home Values within Residential Community Associations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 188-208.
- William H. Rogers, 2006. "A Market for Institutions: Assessing the Impact of Restrictive Covenants on Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 500-512.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:40:y:2010:i:2:p:203-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.