The Housing Price Impact of Covenant Restrictions and Other Subdivision Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Karl L. Guntermann & Seongman Moon, 2002. "Age Restriction and Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 24(3), pages 263-278.
- Jeremy R. Groves, 2008. "Finding the Missing Premium: An Explanation of Home Values within Residential Community Associations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 188-208.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- William H. Rogers, 2006. "A Market for Institutions: Assessing the Impact of Restrictive Covenants on Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 500-512.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Melissa S. Lind, 2007. "Residential Land-Use Controls and Land Values: Zoning and Covenant Interactions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(4), pages 445-457.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Weiser & Ronald Neath, 2016. "Private Ordering, Social Cohesion and Value: Residential Community Association Covenant Enforcement," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 1-26.
More about this item
KeywordsCovenant restrictions; Homeowners association; Club goods; Hedonic model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:40:y:2010:i:2:p:203-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.