Age Restriction and Property Values
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clapp, John M & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 1999. "Erratum: Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Models of Neighborhood Effects," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-85, July.
- Mauricio Rodriguez & C.F. Sirmans & Allen P. Marks, 1995. "Using Geographic Information Systems to Improve Real Estate Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 163-174.
- Anas, Alex & Eum, Sung Jick, 1984. "Hedonic analysis of a housing market in disequilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-106, January.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Basu, Sabyasachi & Thibodeau, Thomas G, 1998. "Analysis of Spatial Autocorrelation in House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 61-85, July.
- Can, Ayse & Megbolugbe, Isaac, 1997. "Spatial Dependence and House Price Index Construction," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 203-222, Jan.-Marc.
- Pace, R Kelley & Barry, Ronald & Clapp, John M. & Rodriquez, Mauricio, 1998. "Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Models of Neighborhood Effects," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 15-33, July.
- Pace, R Kelley & Gilley, Otis W, 1997. "Using the Spatial Configuration of the Data to Improve Estimation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 333-340, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack Corgel & Crocker Liu & Robert White, 2015. "Determinants of Hotel Property Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 415-439, October.
- Jeremy R. Groves & William H. Rogers, 2011. "Effectiveness of RCA Institutions to Limit Local Externalities: Using Foreclosure Data to Test Covenant Effectiveness," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 559-581.
- Zhenguo Lin & Marcus Allen & Charles Carter, 2013. "Pet Policy and Housing Prices: Evidence from the Condominium Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 109-122, July.
- William Rogers, 2010. "The Housing Price Impact of Covenant Restrictions and Other Subdivision Characteristics," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 203-220, February.
- Charles Carter & Zhenguo Lin & Marcus Allen & William Haloupek, 2013. "Another Look at Effects of “Adults-Only” Age Restrictions on Housing Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 115-130, January.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:24:n:3:2002:p:263-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.