Implications of Stratified Sampling for Fair Lending Binary Logit Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Glenn W, 1998. "Mortgage Lending in Boston: A Reconsideration of the Evidence," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(1), pages 29-38, January.
- Mitchell Stengel & Dennis Glennon, 1999. "Evaluating Statistical Models of Mortgage Lending Discrimination: A Bank-Specific Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 299-334.
- Helen F. Ladd, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Mortgage Lending," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 41-62, Spring.
- N. E. Breslow & N. Chatterjee, 1999. "Design and analysis of two-phase studies with binary outcome applied to Wilms tumour prognosis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(4), pages 457-468.
- Munnell, Alicia H. & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell & Lynn E. Browne & James McEneaney, 1996.
"Mortgage Lending in Boston: Interpreting HMDA Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Mortgage lending in Boston: interpreting HMDA data," Working Papers 92-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Robert Avery & Patricia Beeson & Paul Calem, 1997. "Using HMDA Data as a Regulatory Screen for Fair Lending Compliance," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 9-42, February.
- Day, Theodore E & Liebowitz, S J, 1998. "Mortgage Lending to Minorities: Where's the Bias?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Paul S. Calem & Michael J. Stutzer, 1995. "The simple analytics of observed discrimination in credit markets," Working Papers 95-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Calem Paul & Stutzer Michael, 1995. "The Simple Analytics of Observed Discrimination in Credit Markets," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 189-212, July.
- Calem, Paul S & Longhofer, Stanley D, 2002. "Anatomy of a Fair Lending Exam: The Uses and Limitations of Statistics," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 207-237, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judith Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Marsha Courchane, 2009.
"On the robustness of racial discrimination findings in mortgage lending studies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(18), pages 2279-2297.
- Judith A. Clarke & Marsha J. Courchane & Nilanjana Roy, 2005. "On the Robustness of Racial Discrimination Findings in Mortgage Lending Studies," Econometrics Working Papers 0516, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Marsha J. Courchane, 2006. "On the Robustness of Racial Disrcimination Findings in Motgage Lending Studies," Econometrics Working Papers 0604, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Yongheng Deng & Stuart Gabriel, 2005. "Are Underserved Borrowers Lower Risk? New Evidence on the Performance and Pricing of FHA-Insured Mortgages* (Revised)," Working Paper 8579, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
More about this item
Keywordslogistic regression; stratified sampling; choice-based sampling; Monte Carlo experiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:30:y:2004:i:1:p:5-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.