Goodness of fit tests in stochastic frontier models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/microeconomics/journal/11123/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abadir,Karim M. & Magnus,Jan R., 2005. "Matrix Algebra," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521537469, October.
- Wei Siang Wang & Peter Schmidt, 2007.
"On The Distribution of Estimated Technical Efficiency in Stochastic Frontier Models,"
CEPA Working Papers Series
WP022007, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Wang, Wei Siang & Schmidt, Peter, 2009. "On the distribution of estimated technical efficiency in stochastic frontier models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 36-45, January.
- Waldman, Donald M., 1982. "A stationary point for the stochastic frontier likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 275-279, February.
- Schmidt, Peter & Lin, Tsai-Fen, 1984. "Simple tests of alternative specifications in stochastic frontier models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 349-361, March.
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2010. "Inferences from Cross-Sectional, Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 62-98.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Wang, Hung-Jen, 2006. "Stochastic frontier models," MPRA Paper 31079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winfried Stute & Wenceslao Manteiga & Manuel Quindimil, 1993. "Bootstrap based goodness-of-fit-tests," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 243-256, December.
- Greene, William H., 1990. "A Gamma-distributed stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 141-163.
- Kopp, Raymond J. & Mullahy, John, 1990. "Moment-based estimation and testing of stochastic frontier models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 165-183.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521822893 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Mark M. & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1981. "The measurement and sources of technical inefficiency in the Indonesian weaving industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-64, August.
- A. Zellner & N. S. Revankar, 1969. "Generalized Production Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 241-250.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:35:y:2011:i:2:p:95-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.