Moment-based estimation and testing of stochastic frontier models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Chen, Yi-Yi & Wang, Hung-Jen, 2004. "A method of moments estimator for a stochastic frontier model with errors in variables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 221-228, November.
- Maira Caño- Guiral, 1995. "Competitividad y eficiencia técnica. Un modelo de datos panel para la industria láctea uruguaya," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0795, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Schure, Paul & Wagenvoort, Rien & O'Brien, Dermot, 2004.
"The efficiency and the conduct of European banks: Developments after 1992,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 371-396.
- Paul Schure & Dermot O'Brien & Rien Wagenvoort, 2002. "The Efficiency and the Conduct of European Banks: Developments after 1992," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 60, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- William Greene, 2010. "A stochastic frontier model with correction for sample selection," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 15-24, August.
- William Greene, 2008. "A Stochastic Frontier Model with Correction for Sample Selection," Working Papers 08-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sheriff, Glenn, 2009. "Implementing second-best environmental policy under adverse selection," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Li, Qi, 1996. "Estimating a stochastic production frontier when the adjusted error is symmetric," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 221-228, September.
- Li, Q., 1994. "Estimating a Stochastic Production Frontier when the Adjusted Error is Symmetric," Working Papers 1994-8, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John Mullahy & Jody L. Sindelar, 1995. "Health, Income, and Risk Aversion: Assessing Some Welfare Costs of Alcoholism and Poor Health," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(3), pages 439-459.
- John Mullahy & Jody L. Sindelar, 1994. "Health, Income, and Risk Aversion: Assessing Some Welfare Costs of Alcoholism and Poor Health," NBER Working Papers 4649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Song, Junmo & Oh, Dong-hyun & Kang, Jiwon, 2017. "Robust estimation in stochastic frontier models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 243-267.
- Cliff Huang & Tsu-Tan Fu, 1999. "An Average Derivative Estimation of Stochastic Frontiers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 45-53, August.
- Wagenvoort, Rien & Schure, Paul, 1999. "The Recursive Thick Frontier Approach to Estimating Efficiency," Economic and Financial Reports 1999/2, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Wei Wang & Christine Amsler & Peter Schmidt, 2011. "Goodness of fit tests in stochastic frontier models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 95-118, April.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Chang, Hung-Hao, 2005. "Explaining Participation in the Conservation Reserve Program and its Effects on Farm Productivity and Efficiency," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19321, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sheriff, Glenn, 2006. "Empirical Calibration of a Least-Cost Conservation Reserve Program," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21420, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pizer, William & Harrington, Winston & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Gillingham, Kenneth, 2004. "Economies of Scale and Technical Efficiency in Community Water Systems," Discussion Papers dp-04-15, Resources For the Future.
- C. O’Donnell, 2014. "Econometric estimation of distance functions and associated measures of productivity and efficiency change," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 187-200, April.
- C.J. O’Donnell, 2011. "Econometric Estimation of Distance Functions and Associated Measures of Productivity and Efficiency Change," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Park, Soo-Uk & Lesourd, Jean-Baptiste, 2000. "The efficiency of conventional fuel power plants in South Korea: A comparison of parametric and non-parametric approaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Rien J. L. M. Wagenvoort & Paul H. Schure, 2006. "A Recursive Thick Frontier Approach to Estimating Production Efficiency," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(2), pages 183-201, 04.
- Rien Wagenvoort & Paul Schure, 2005. "A Recursive Thick Frontier Approach To Estimating Production Efficiency," Econometrics Working Papers 0503, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:46:y:1990:i:1-2:p:165-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed