On Markets in Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashish Arora & Farasat Bokhari, 1996. "Returns to Specialization, Transaction Costs, and the Dynamics of Industry Evolution," Industrial Organization 9606002, EconWPA, revised 07 Jul 1998.
- Ashish Arora & Alfonso Gambardella, 1996. "Domestic Markets and International Competitiveness," Industrial Organization 9605001, EconWPA.
- Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 1994. "The changing technology of technological change: general and abstract knowledge and the division of innovative labour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 523-532, September.
- Sahal, Devendra, 1985. "Technological guideposts and innovation avenues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 61-82, April.
- Bala, Venkatesh & Goyal, Sanjeev, 1994. "The Birth of a New Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 282-290, March.
- Arora, Ashish, 1997.
"Patents, licensing, and market structure in the chemical industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 391-403, December.
- Ashish Arora, 1996. "Patents, Licensing, And Market Structure In The Chemical Industry," Industrial Organization 9605003, EconWPA.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Brian J Loasby, 1994. "Understanding Markets," Working Papers Series 94/4, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Simon Ville, 1993. "The growth of specialization in English shipowning, 1750-1850," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 46(4), pages 702-722, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athreye, Suma & Cantwell, John, 2007.
"Creating competition?: Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 209-226, March.
- Suma Athreye & John Cantwell, 2005. "Creating Competition? Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 52, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Suma Athreye & David Keeble, 2002.
"Sources of Increasing Returns and Regional Innovation in the UK,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 345-357.
- Suma Athreye & David Keeble, 2000. "Sources of Increasing Returns and Regional Innovation in the UK," Working Papers wp158, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Suma Athreye & David Keeble, 2001. "Sources of Increasing Returns and Regional Innovation in the UK," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 30, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecialisation; vertical disintegration; market emergence; codified and tacit knowledge; technological convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:1:y:1997:i:2:p:231-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .