Business immigrants and the entrepreneurial nexus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:3:p:95-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda & Elie Chrysostome, 2013. "Engaging diasporas as international entrepreneurs in developing countries: In search of determinants," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Pedro Calero Lemes & Desiderio J. Garc¨ªa Almeida & Esther Hormiga, 2010. "The Role of Knowledge in the Immigrant Entrepreneurial Process," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 68-79, November.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Xiaohua Lin & Shaw Tao, 2012. "Transnational entrepreneurs: Characteristics, drivers, and success factors," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 50-69, March.
- Tiia Vissak & Xiaotian Zhang, 2014. "Chinese immigrant entrepreneurs’ involvement in internationalization and innovation: Three Canadian cases," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 183-201, June.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-016-0197-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Immigration; Nexus; Environment; Opportunity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:123-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.