Business immigrants and the entrepreneurial nexus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771, April.
- Marian V Jones & Nicole E Coviello, 2005. "Internationalisation: conceptualising an entrepreneurial process of behaviour in time," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(3), pages 284-303, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda & Elie Chrysostome, 2013. "Engaging diasporas as international entrepreneurs in developing countries: In search of determinants," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Tiia Vissak & Xiaotian Zhang, 2014. "Chinese immigrant entrepreneurs’ involvement in internationalization and innovation: Three Canadian cases," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 183-201, June.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:3:p:95-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaohua Lin & Shaw Tao, 2012. "Transnational entrepreneurs: Characteristics, drivers, and success factors," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 50-69, March.
- Pedro Calero Lemes & Desiderio J. Garc¨ªa Almeida & Esther Hormiga, 2010. "The Role of Knowledge in the Immigrant Entrepreneurial Process," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 68-79, November.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-016-0197-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Immigration; Nexus; Environment; Opportunity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:123-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .