Transnational entrepreneurs: Characteristics, drivers, and success factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xiaohui Liu & Jiangyong Lu & Igor Filatotchev & Trevor Buck & Mike Wright, 2010. "Returnee entrepreneurs, knowledge spillovers and innovation in high-tech firms in emerging economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(7), pages 1183-1197, September.
- Trevor Harrison, 1996. "Class, Citizenship, and Global Migration: The Case of the Canadian Business Immigration Program, 1978-1992," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(1), pages 7-23, March.
- Tung, Rosalie L., 2008. "Brain circulation, diaspora, and international competitiveness," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 298-304, October.
- Greg Clydesdale, 2008. "Business immigrants and the entrepreneurial nexus," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 123-142, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogerson Jayne M. & Mushawemhuka William J., 2015. "Transnational entrepreneurship in the Global South: evidence from Southern Africa," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 30(30), pages 135-146, December.
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda & Elie Chrysostome, 2013. "Engaging diasporas as international entrepreneurs in developing countries: In search of determinants," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Tiia Vissak & Xiaotian Zhang, 2014. "Chinese immigrant entrepreneurs’ involvement in internationalization and innovation: Three Canadian cases," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 183-201, June.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Buck, Trevor & Fletcher, Margaret & Li, Nicolas, 2016. "The motivation of international entrepreneurship: The case of Chinese transnational entrepreneurs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1103-1113.
- Muhammad Naveed Anwar & Elizabeth M. Daniel, 2017. "Ethnic entrepreneurs and online home-based businesses: an exploratory study," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Sui, Sui & Morgan, Horatio M. & Baum, Matthias, 2015. "Internationalization of immigrant-owned SMEs: The role of language," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 804-814.
More about this item
KeywordsTransnational entrepreneurship; Immigrant adaptation; Canada; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:50-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.