Transnational entrepreneurs: Characteristics, drivers, and success factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tung, Rosalie L., 2008. "Brain circulation, diaspora, and international competitiveness," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 298-304, October.
- Xiaohui Liu & Jiangyong Lu & Igor Filatotchev & Trevor Buck & Mike Wright, 2010. "Returnee entrepreneurs, knowledge spillovers and innovation in high-tech firms in emerging economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(7), pages 1183-1197, September.
- Greg Clydesdale, 2008. "Business immigrants and the entrepreneurial nexus," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 123-142, September.
- Trevor Harrison, 1996. "Class, Citizenship, and Global Migration: The Case of the Canadian Business Immigration Program, 1978-1992," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(1), pages 7-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogerson Jayne M. & Mushawemhuka William J., 2015. "Transnational entrepreneurship in the Global South: evidence from Southern Africa," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 30(30), pages 135-146, December.
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda & Elie Chrysostome, 2013. "Engaging diasporas as international entrepreneurs in developing countries: In search of determinants," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Tiia Vissak & Xiaotian Zhang, 2014. "Chinese immigrant entrepreneurs’ involvement in internationalization and innovation: Three Canadian cases," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 183-201, June.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Buck, Trevor & Fletcher, Margaret & Li, Nicolas, 2016. "The motivation of international entrepreneurship: The case of Chinese transnational entrepreneurs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1103-1113.
- Muhammad Naveed Anwar & Elizabeth M. Daniel, 2017. "Ethnic entrepreneurs and online home-based businesses: an exploratory study," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Sui, Sui & Morgan, Horatio M. & Baum, Matthias, 2015. "Internationalization of immigrant-owned SMEs: The role of language," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 804-814.
More about this item
KeywordsTransnational entrepreneurship; Immigrant adaptation; Canada; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:50-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .