Understanding intra-urban trip patterns from taxi trajectory data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunhee Sang & Morton Oâ€™Kelly & Mei-Po Kwan, 2011. "Examining Commuting Patterns," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(5), pages 891-909, April.
- Carlo Ratti & Riccardo Maria Pulselli & Sarah Williams & Dennis Frenchman, 2006. "Mobile Landscapes: using location data from cell phones for urban analysis," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(5), pages 727-748, September.
- Jan Vegelius & Svante Janson & Folke Johansson, 1986. "Measures of similarity between distributions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 437-441.
- Sun, J.B. & Yuan, J. & Wang, Y. & Si, H.B. & Shan, X.M., 2011. "Exploring space–time structure of human mobility in urban space," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(5), pages 929-942.
- Kang, Hejun & Scott, Darren M., 2010. "Exploring day-to-day variability in time use for household members," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 609-619, October.
More about this item
KeywordsIntra-urban human mobility; Taxi trajectory; Geographical heterogeneity; Distance decay; Monte Carlo simulation; C15; R40;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:14:y:2012:i:4:p:463-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .